The East African Global Music Campus (EAGMC) is a project co-funded by the European Union and the Goethe-Institut. The EAGMC is a consortium of organizations in various countries. This website is managed and maintained for the project by the project co-ordinator:
The Global Music e.V.
- Chairperson of the Board: Eka Neumann
- Registration Nr.: VR 26256 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
- TAX ID: 27/666/59070
- Ethiopia – Gail Gorfe
- Germany – Simon Marburg
- Malawi – Mathews Mfune
- Mozambique – Tapiwa Chimbiro
- Sierra Leone – Leslie Cummings-Wray
- South Sudan – Stephen Ochalla
- Tanzania – Baraka Issabu
- Uganda – Faisal Kiwewa
- Zimbabwe – Melody Zambuko
This website was implemented using WordPress.
- Implementation and php/mySQL programming: Arjan van den Bos
- Web design and CSS programming: Arjan van den Bos
- Website concept: Faisal Kiwewa, Will Ramsay and Arjan van den Bos with
- Sanjini Redmond and Stephanie Terlinden
- Logo and CI: Sanjini Redmond
- Webspace and maintenance: Arjan van den Bos
We cannot take responsibility for websites outside the domain www.global-music-campus.net linked from this page.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.